Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I love... Zombies!

Zombies
I love Zombies! I use to really like vampires (Thanks to Twilight). But this year I've started getting more and more into zombies. It started with my teacher telling me about a zombie walk that was happening downtown in my city, I ended up going (dressed like a zombie) and I had a blast! Then a few months later the movie Warm Bodies came out and I went nuts over zombies. Warm Bodied is an awesome zombie movie, it didn't have that much gore and it had some funny parts in it. I also got a book last year called "Zombies VS. Unicorns" I only read the first story, but it was a zombie story and it was about a gay couple so it was pretty cute. But zombies in general are awesome, and the thought of them have been around for hundreds or even thousands of years. There seems to be a bunch of different kinds of zombies, but I don’t have a favorite kind of zombie. I love all kinds of zombies, no hate. But the ones that have no legs and crawls are kind of creepy, so I’m not a big fan of those. Or the kinds that can run really fast, I would like to have a chance of living during an outbreak if one would happen. But that’s why I love zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment