Monday, May 20, 2013

I hate... lottery winners

Lottery Winners
I can't stand lottery winners, not all of them but most of them. I hate the ones that spend all the money within 3 years! I mean, I understand how but why? The winners shouldn't buy everything at once, like when they first get the money they buy a new house and go on a trip. They shouldn't buy a house, 10 cars, a boat, go on a trip for 5 weeks, and get a plane. They should still save their money so they can have it for the rest of their lives. And don't give it all the way to family, friends, boyfriends/girlfriends, or to charities, keep most of it to yourself. And make a plan on how much you’re going to spend yearly and on what, the more organized you is the longer you may be able to keep all of the money.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture! I sgree with what you're saying too.

    ReplyDelete