Friday, May 17, 2013

I love... Music!

Favorite videos!
Fall Out Boy "My songs know what you did in the dark (Light em up)

Fall Out Boy "The Takes Over Breaks Over"
Michael Jackson "Smooth Criminal"

The Big Bang Theory ball pit moment


Gir: Guess who made waffles!

Reason why I love these videos

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark : After 3 years of being gone Fall Out Boy came back into the music world on Monday Febuary 8, 2013! This music video is the restart of Fall Out Boy and I love it for that reason alone, and I just really like the song! It doesnt show the boys for more then a few minutes but this video is the start of an 11 music video story.

The Takes Over Breaks Over: This came from Fall Out Boy's 4 album "Infinity On High" and it has Pete's dog Hemingway in it! I love this video because it's just really random with the breakdancing mailman and the stake cotume Patrick is wearing. I also like how Hemingway can talk at the end. And at the end it has shirtless Pete Wentz!

Smooth Criminal: I was never really a Michael Jackson fan till after he died, but out of all his music videos and songs this one is my favorite and I'm not really sure why. I guess I just like how its during the 20's and MJ's outfit, plus I like the lean trick.

The Big Banf Theory ball pit: For a while an old friend of mine told me to watch this show and I never would. But I guess I was trying to watch a show that came on after it and I saw this moment and became a fan. I just love how Sheldon is acting like a 5 year old and swimming away.

Guess who made waffles: Why wouldn't I love this?

3 comments:

  1. your best video you uploaded was sheldon in the ball pit going nuts and making leanard find him. its funny as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall Out Boy! I'm so glad they're back as well. They're one of my all time favorites. Also kudos on the gir. He's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell you one thing, you sure as hell have a great taste in music and shows. Also it's about time Fall Out Boy came back to us, I didn't like the music Pete was making and Patric had good albums but some was a little off.

    ReplyDelete